Saturday, June 9, 2012

Impact wins Book of the Month from BDSM Book Reviews!

I'm so excited! BDSM Book Reviews posted a 5-paddle review for Impact and that made it eligible for Book of the Month. And it won! Now it'll go up against the other 11 monthly winners for Book of the Year. Here's an excerpt from the review. The full review is here, and the announcement is here.



I got hooked on Impact from the very beginning.  It drew me in and made me ache for a little of what Jessica got. Impact will make you laugh and make you sweat as the pages in this book are scorching hot. I have to give this story a high rating because it was well written and sucked me in so well that I was late to work because I just had to finish one more chapter! Impact isn’t hard core BDSM, but there is enough D/s to make sure you know its there. I highly recommend picking up this first book in the Buckin’ Bull Riders series –just be careful you don’t burn yourself!


--Cassandra
For more information about me or my books, check out my website at http://www.booksbycassandracarr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment